Thursday, April 29, 2010

SCRAPPY TIME

I have been scrapping quite a bit lately. My sister Lisa and I have been able to get together once a week for a few hours to scrap and we attended a 4 day crop at the beginning of April in Amish Country PA at a place called the "COZY CROP HOUSE". It is a wonderful way to get away, enjoy great food and to spend alot of 'girlfriend time' !! We had a ball and here a few of my creations from that weekend..........

"ALL WET"
Hunter after a soccer game drowning himself with his water bottle !

"COASTAL AQUATIC CLUB 09"
Middle son Parker and teammates from the
Summer Swim League that he swims with.

"GIMME SOME SUGAR"
My oldest daughter Lyndsay and my son-in-law Austin
at the beach last fall.



"TWAS THE NIGHT B-4 CHRISTMAS"
This is a layout for the scrappiest blogspot !





























1 Comments:

Blogger Tkat said...

your layouts are wonderful! i love ur scrappin' style! :)

May 1, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home